- Military scrap metal used to make armored vehicles, munitions, and equipment often contains copper and other premium metals. This makes it highly sought after by both domestic and international scrap […]
- Training personnel to be proficient in the use of explosive detection equipment is an investment well worth the time for military, law enforcement, security, and intelligence personnel. While the value […]
- The Chameleon chemical detection armband has become an integral tool for CBRNe personnel facing the challenge of unknown chemical threats. The Chameleon training kit is designed to make training simple, affordable, and time-efficient.
- In today’s modern globalized economy, ships transport numerous goods and raw materials all over the world. When these ships come into US waters the US Coast Guard (USCG) responds, acting […]
- “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”. Absolutely, we all want the newest and greatest widget but sometimes those tried and true methods are still best. Colorimetric explosive detection is […]